Pearson Fastener is a Manufacturer of “to-print” custom fasteners and components. We sell quality from start to finish of production. This job is for a full time position with benefits.
Cold Header Operators at Pearson Fastener must be able to perform the following jobs.
- Set up Cold Header
- 1 Die 2 Blow
- 2 Die 3 Blow
- Set up Auxiliary Equipment
- Wire Drawers
- Wire Welder
- Follow Work Instructions
- Hourly Inspections
- Perform Daily Maintenance on Cold Heading Machines
To be successful in this production role, you will need to be able to follow scheduled work orders and be flexible to changes that may come in, work independently and problem solve.
Education: High School Education or Equivalent
Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in Cold Header Setup and Operation
Skills & Competencies
- Mechanically Inclined
- Ability to read blueprints and measuring tools
- Optical Comparator
- Ability to move moderate to heavy items up to 50 pounds
- 4 Die Transfer Header Set up
Contact Us for more information regarding this position.
If you think you have the proper skills to be a successful part of our team, please contact us in one of these ways:
- Send us your resume or our PDF Application to PFSales@Pearsonfastener.
- Stop by our office in Rockford, IL to get an application or drop off your resume.