Employment Opportunities at Pearson Fastener
If you want to join a company on the rise, where people have enjoyed long-lasting careers, and be surrounded by co-workers who are among the industry’s best, come join our team at Pearson Fastener.
Pearson Fastener understands that high-quality talent is key to our continued success. Our talented employees have helped Pearson Fastener succeed as an elite producer of cold-formed fasteners and components for a variety of industries. Our employees work in an environment which allows them to complete their jobs in a self-directed setting while having support from the organization for their success.
Outstanding Work Setting
- Competitive wages
- Excellent work-life balance
- Extremely clean work environment
- Challenging projects: fasteners and components for leading brands in the markets we serve
- Work among peers who are highly experienced and success-focused
- Medical and dental insurance
- Health savings accounts
- Matching 401K plan
- Paid holidays
- Summer and winter shut-downs
Potential Employment Opportunities
Pearson Fastener has manufactured quality custom cold-headed fasteners such as rivets, bolts and screws since 1971. The Pearson family is proud to operate a third-generation, family-owned business. Our ownership and management team works directly with our customers, employees and suppliers to deliver extremely high-quality product professionally and on time. We are ISO 9001-2008 certified and proud of what we make. These are some of the potential job positions that contribute to our success:
- Header Operator
- Tool and Die Maker
- Shaver Machinist
- Roll Thread Operator
- Secondary Operator
- Quality Technician
- Packing and Shipping Coordinator
If you think you have the proper skills to be a successful part of our team, please contact us in one of these ways:
- Send us your resume or our PDF Application to PFSales@Pearsonfastener.
- Stop by our office in Rockford, IL to get an application or drop off your resume.